Monday, June 6, 2011

how to look good naked



When I am around my friends who are close to me,
i want to get comfortable with them.
i want them to see who i really am.
if they dont accept me for who i am,
well, there is nothing i can say other than,
"Oh, its ok. you can choose to leave if you want to."

I shall not hide my feeling to them.
I shall not cover up any hidden story or feeling or my physical flaws.
Be comfortable in my own skin
in my own feelings.


I know them well.
They know me well.

There is really nothing to hide about.

This is me.
This is who I am.
This is what I am.



Talking about skin,
hmm...
If I am comfortable with my body,
i would like to take naked photos of myself.
HAHHAH!
ey!
Not fully naked okay.

I am sure some of you have watched the show
'How to look good naked'



*i totally agree to what the men says in the video. I love girls who got curves more than runway models material*

Cant find any video of it.
But I wont be fully naked.
But just enough to show my skin.
hahaahaha

so yeah...

*
*
*



No comments: