Monday, June 20, 2011

Daddy's Day

Daddy's Day
went to wedding.
So many weddings.

At the end of the day went to
Ben & Jerry's at Dempsey Hill.

I freaking love this VW mini van!

ADORABLE!!!
I dont mind driving one as my 'car'.

Love the place.


And i wonder whoes bed is that.
So interesting.
I want a house something like this when i retire.
Cool right.




Isnt shes cute???
She is already cute looking
and look at her expression so more!

The Ice Cream!

Dad & Mum
can you see the bits and pieces of them in me?
hahaha

How about this one?
My brother-in-law, sister and brother.
Younger sister was kinda not in the mood.

So yup.

By the way,
I am leaving to Malaysia right after posting this.
Going Tioman and Kl.
Will be back probably in 4-5 days time.

*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: