Sunday, June 19, 2011

Depress NOT!

Today,
went to Parco.
Shahreen invited me to the
Depression Private Party.
A soft launch of their collection.
Birth Defect




One of my favourite local brand.
I simply LOVE each and every of their item.
No doubt.
Very different from what you see.
It is not normal.

Here are a few of my favourites.
















They bring the name of a 'shirt' to a whole new level.
You can visit their FB page for more information.
DEPRESSION

After that meet up with Tasha and Azza



Random meeting.
Went to Tangling.
HAHAHAHAHHA!
OMG! Just have to Laugh It Out Loud.
Coz there was a flea market.
And it was my 1st time going to a REAL flea market.
And the stuff there are extremely CHEAP!
Like 1 dollar 2 dollar.

I managed to get 2 shirt and a denim jacket at a total cost of
FIVE DOLLAR!

What the fuck right??!!!
Like WTF!

The denim jacket was $2.
One shirt cost $2.
The other cost $1.

INSANE!
TOTALLY INSANE!

*
*
*
*

PrincesyafiqJ


No comments: