Sunday, October 10, 2010

mind

Here is what is on my mind currently.

Wanting to blog about my Bintan trip,
but kinda lazy to do that.

I want to go shopping.
I am all stuck up in work!
Urgh!!!

I am looking forward for wednesday!
Meeting the RP girls for dinner.
Probably in town.
Hopefully it really takes place coz i have not been to town for a month.
hahaha
yeah.
I need some time out man!

I am kinda bored of working.
I need some LIFE!

you know life!

Working is mundane as a whole.
I feel like everyone's secretary!
Syafiq, do this!
Syafiq, do that!
Syafiq!
Syafiq!
Syafiq!

I wonder how will they survive without the existance of this
LOWLY PAID intern!

its like only freaking $440!
Like hello!!!
could you like at least round it off to $450?!

at least $500 sounds kinda better.

its so low,
that after a thorough calculation,
its $1.74 per hour!

HOW PATHETIC can that be??
I mean like,
the cleaner pay is higher than me.
Even the part timers pay in McDonald is MORE than me!

sigh...

lets see what im going to do with my money.
$440.
$52 will go to my transportation, bus concession.
maybe top up $20 for MRT fares.

Than $28 for my prepaid card.

Basically,
that is the basic necessity.
Since I am working already,
my dad say, this one you pay yourself!

$100 spent!
im left with $340.

ok.
i dont feel like blogging.

will continue.

*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J



No comments: