Friday, October 15, 2010

its not you. its me.



Hello you.
Do you know my feelings for you?

I own this little treasure box.
It contain all those little things I like about you.
Well,
This treasure box will always be kept hidden from civilisation.

I don't intend to let go of the key to someone who I will hurt.
Its not you.
Its me.


Considering,
I am neither here nor there.
This Insecurity.
This Instability.
This Vulnerability.
This Uncertainty.


'This' will hurt you.
Will break you heart into million pieces.
Million pieces that it beyond the bound of possibility.


I shall keep this treasure.
And allow you to run for your own happiness.
I will be there.
Be there as friend.
Just a friend.

Nothing more.
Nothing less.















































Because love, can either make or break someones heart.
















































*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J


No comments: