Wednesday, August 4, 2010

How much are you worth

Walking down the street with a price tag on you.
A price tag that tag how much you are worth.
The prices changes at every glances from different eye.

Do you know every where we go,
we are accompanied with a price tag?

Technically, no.
Hypothetically, YES!

Everywhere you go,
people will put a price on you.
Once again, hypothetically.

What I am saying is the
JUDGMENT.

People judge you!
They
stereotype,
assume,
presume,
normalize.

Lets put that aside.
It just happen naturally.

But what I want to do today is pour out my feeling.
I have this bucket of unhappiness in my heart
and its time to pour them out.

I just feel that sometimes people have high expectation of me.
I mean why??

I am very afraid of people having high expectation of me.
Reason being is that I will disappoint them if I don't meet that expectation.
And the thing is that,
they are the one who created the expectation.

Some people expect me to be like this and that.
But what happen if I am not like this and that?

I know my limit,
thus dont expect much from me.
Even if you do,
tell me your expectation and I will try my very best to meet them.

.....


For the 1st time in 3 years,
I had my Napfa test.
It was just a mock Napfa test tough.

Sit-up: 50 (5 points)
Standing broad jump: 220+ (2 points)
Sit & Reach: 30+ (2 points)
Pull up: 3 (1 point)
Shuttle Run: 10.3 (5 points)

Total points: 15 points

Cannot get gold already...
Even if I pass my 2.4km with 5 points,
I still need 1 more point to get a gold!


I am going to focus more on my Sit & Reach, Standing Broad Jump and Pull Up!


Tomorrow is the test run for 2.4km run.
Kinda nervous....
and also cant wait for it!
Cant wait to run!!

Only when to cycle just now.
Hope that helps.
Though I know it didnt help much.


My friend said banana is good energy food.
and research has proven that just two bananas provide enough energy for a strenuous 90 minutes workout.

Well,
tomorrow I am going to eat banana before running
and aim for that 10minute 21 second.

Its only 6 run around the field.
ONLY 6 ROUND SYAFIQ!
ONLY 6 ROUND!

very short one....

*
*
*
*

princesyafiqj


No comments: