Wednesday, August 18, 2010

1 + 1 = ?

I wonder what love is.
I mean like what is the aim of two human being coming and say they are in love?
Like what are the goals of a couple?

In life,
I am sure there are goals that you want to achieve.
Like I want to the next top model or something.
That is on YOUR points of view.
The point of view of oneself.

How about a couple?
What do they want to achieve?
Like they are in love.
I love you.
You love me.
Yes i know that.
And....
Whats next?
besides dating, sex, getting married, building a family...
What else?


Well,
the answer is simple.


" Marriage is a journey,
not a destination."



That answered my question on couple in love.
There was never any aim for couple in love.
It a journey.
A sentiment where by two person vow to be together in any situation.
Walk together.
Any where they go.
Be it a stroll into the park,
an adventure in the jungle,
sleeping in bed,
going through various obstacle in life.
Its all about Me and You walking down together.
Its all about US together.
US together sailing through OUR life.


Yes this is about marriage.
But let apply the same thing to love.
Be it puppy love or the act of making love,
its all about the Journey.


...


I have never been in relationship before.
Ok.
Maybe once. But that was just puppy love 5 year back.

I have never dip myself into the taste of real love is.
I never know how do one feel to be in love.
The feeling of saying 'I love You'
Does it tingles your little stomach or give you sweaty palms or
lets you fly up on cloud nine.

I am just curious about all the love thinging.
It is so interesting.
So intricate.
Yet can be as simple as putting the biscuits in the basket.

I would love to explore this thing called 'love'
but I don't think I am ready for it.
Maybe I am ready for it.
Unknowingly.
But....

I would let fate work its way.

If cupid comes shooting arrow on me and another person.
Let it be.
I don't want to be the cupid and
shoot an arrow to the person I want myself.

I told this to my BFF before.
If I don't have any partner when I grow old,
i don't mind my parents find one for me.
For I believe it would be a blessing from them.

So,
whoever you are out there.
If we are meant to be together,
I would love you all my life...


*
*
*

princesyafiqj

No comments: