Wednesday, May 12, 2010

when we say chill

Over the holiday,
had some time with BFF.
Some chilled moments.



Firstly cycled to the Hot spring.

HOT?
YES! Water very HOT!
You will see something HOTTER later!

Apparently Miss Hannah Banana is a cold blooded freak.
She bath in COLD WATER!
WHAT THE HELLL??

You need some HOT stuff hannah!

Thank God
Chels and I were there to provide her with some
HOTT STUFF!

Yeah!
Get wet in HOT water!
Yeah baby.... YEAH!!!

Who is hotter?
Chels?

or me?


Im sure its ME!

HAHHAHA!

And we cycled back home all wet.
By the time we reach home, we were pretty dry.
hehhee.

I have always wanted to cycle after some wet moments.
Like after skinny dipping in the river, and cycle around town.

Talking about skinny dipping,
NOPE i didnt went skinny dipping.
But went swimming with chels the day after.
and we cycled to Yishun OK!


I think these photos can be in an advertisement.
Like an Oneill advertisement


apparently the model is rather a little alot too skinny.
maybe in the future, he will develop more meat!
Hahahaah!

After my modeling moment,
of course chels will have her fair share..

Right after swimming,
we cycled back home all wet!
YEAH!
One of my dream came true.

I actually packed my bags with towel and soap to shower
in the swimming pools toilet.
But chels insisted on not going to the toilet.

Chels just put on her tshirt
I just change my top and off we go!

Cycle from Yishun to Sembwang all wet!

Nest time,
when im going to go swimming,
i shall just pack my bag with a towel and extra shirt.
Easy as that!

That is if im cycling.

AND AND
GOD DAMN I LOVE CYCLING!

*
*
*

pRINCE sYAFiq j



2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

i love cycling too!! but i love you more!!

Prince Syafiq J. said...

i love more you too!!!