Saturday, May 22, 2010

living without you




I wonder.

What if YOU are not in my life.
if you are written as 'unknown' in my life.

How will my life be?
Lifeless?
Peace?


I think I will be that any other typical boy walking down the street.
Any other random boy who does nothing but live.
Living in insignificance.
Not knowing.
The meaning in life is '_______'

With the existence of you in life.
it adds meaning to
what
how
life is
life should be

Yes.
We went through ups and down.
Those upstream moment that always demand for a cheaper price of giving up.
and also those moments that set us sailing through the air in the tune of a pleasant harmony.













Thank you
DANCE

With you.
These tissue composed of cells or fibers
which allows beautiful creation of contraction and expansion
of the anatomy
wont go down the filthy drain.

In the helping hand of music.
Rhythm in my heart.

As long as this muscle works it way,
and the heart burn with passion,
You will always be my love.




*
*
*
*
*
*

PrincesyafiQj


No comments: