Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Chingay was never gay.

My post are getting boring.
Its time to SPICE things up!

Chili anyone??

I think chili are HOT!!!
Literally and not literally!


This may come a little a lot very late.
CHINGAY!
Realise i have not post anything much on it except for the
City Alive!

I was on the ladder during chingay.
People ask what i do,
i say i climb ladder.
dats all i can say!
haha!




and im proud of myself man!!!
so freaking proud of my achievements in Chingay!
now height isnt really a fear anymore.

Now feel like going on a bungee jump!!



Those above were during the rehearsals.
This is either full dress rehearsal or the day itself




















the professionals stunners.
psst!
they are ALL made in CHINA

hahahah!











Here comes the appreciation dinner.
@ D'Marqee

Fatin and her table cloth skirt.
So damn cute!
and so much of her POLKA DOTS!
dotss......

Didi looking abit not so happy. Like MAFIA!


My Ladder A!



Hello! When are we going out??!
Miss you guys!





Yun Ru

Thats my leader.
She is the one that has been guiding the team.
WELL!
EXCELLENT JOB!
Thank you!

I know i can be a nuisance at time.
I am sorry for being a naughty boy.
(fancy calling myself a 'boy' when im already 20! hahaha)
yah...
hope you do well in your studies and everything in life! :D


LOVE LADDER A



And we got to bring the costume back home.
And thank god my costume is not the shiny shiny one.
My costume can be reuse!
I am soo going to wear my top and match it with probably my linen blazer.
bingo!
NICE!

and for the pants.
hmmm...
kinda difficult.
for that, i will need to inject the hip hop vibe to it.
coz its rather baggy.
so, match with hip hop shoe.
and bit white of black top.

Bravo!
Muahhaha!
GOD DAMN I LOVE FASHION!


*
*
*
*

princeSYAFIqJ


No comments: