Saturday, September 19, 2009

F-asian

yeah!
its the last day of the fasting month.
and tomorrow is,
Hari Raya!

WooHoo!!!

And here comes all the $$$
hahaha!
Yah...

Let me see...
what an i going to do with the money.

$20 to pay my Dance fund + Dance Camp
I think i need to go shopping again after raya.

I am looking for those RayBan shades.

to pair up my little andro look when im out in the sun!


coz Singapore is getting hotter!
So am I!

HAAHAHAHAH!
Kidding!!!

another shades that looks classier.

I cant really find the exact picture of it but looks something like this

yeah...

Than i can wear something classy

probably when im going out on a date or something.
heheheehehe!

I kinda regret not buying them in cambodia.
it was like super cheap!
like 3 for US$10!
HELLO!!!
cheap rite???!!

i know its fake goods,
but whatever!

I believe in,
~its not what you wear, its how & who wears them!~


argh!!!
regret! regret!
but never mind.
i am going malaysia and get them at 2 for RM10.
:p

I am also looking for those drop crotch pants

and a plain white shirt!
I think i am goging to get those shirt at giant or what so ever.
dont really need an expensive one.

i am also considering this top,

still mulling over it.
but i am going to get a gladiator!
Yeah!

i heard that they have it at beach road at $15.
wheee..
i am going to check it out!!!

shoe!
haha!
i want to get those plimsolls!

i want grey coz i suit pretty much any colour.
but then i want something different.
like,

esp the red!
DDG!!!!!!!

does any one know how to get them at a very cheap price?
i hear cotton on do have sale and sold them at $10!
please tell me if u know anything about it aite!!!


i think i also want those slip on shoes.

somthing simple.
can wear it to school on those days i got dance.

one thing for sure!
i am soo getting those nike high dunk shoes!!


match it up with a pair of slim jeans,
AWESOME!!!!

look at this!!



OMG!!!!

FREAKING HOT!!!!!!

my friend is selling these kind of shoe!
VERY CHEAP!!!
those pair of shoe are like $70!
I think its cheap!!!
coz i believe that market price is $100 above!

here is the web,
swaggerzone

im going crazy man!!!!!!
AHHH!!!!!!

hmmm..
i think military jacket is gaining popularity.
i am not going to buy but kinda make one!
hahah!

not really a jacket.
I somehow make do with my sec sch uniform.
so its like a military vest kinda thinging.
wait.
kinda more like a military sleeveless shirt.
its not done yet.
i think.


i am thinking of adding in buttons like,


but not sure whether i should.
what do you think??
should i or shouldnt i?
need some help here!!!

and dont forget the tie dye shirt!!!!
:D

*
*
*
*
princesyafiqj



No comments: