Wednesday, September 23, 2009

not nightmare


that wasnt the dream that i had yesterday.
it was a dream that nobody would even want to dream of it.

it was scarier than a nightmare.

...my dream...

my mom was sick few days back.
she claimed was fine the next day.
the day after,
that was what i dont want to happen.

I was in school.
Doing my usual stuff.
Than my phone rang.
Usually i ignore it but some how i excused myself and answered the phone.

On the phone was my elder sister.
She sounded ok.
Like normal.

"Syafiq, you know that mom was sick few days back rite?"
"Yah..."

"And mom was fine yesterday rite?"

"Yah..."

"Well actually, she was still sick yesterday. And today, she... she... left..."

"Huh???"

"Mom, she pass away..."

"Huh?? No.... Cannot be!"


I kept quiet as tears started rolling.
I was speechless.
I ran to the toilet, lock myself in the cubical and started crying.
Yelling.
Screaming.

I mean its your mother.
Its MY mother.

I calmed myself down.
Left the toilet.
However,
i couldn't control my tears back.
I started crying outside my classroom.

Despite the loud crying,
nobody seems to hear them.

As i was about to enter my classroom,
my mom woke me up.

Thank God!
It was all a dream.
but what does it mean?

Fear is lingering in my mind because
if this dream do come true,
it will be a disaster.

I LOVE YOU MOM!

AND WILL ALWAYS DO...

*
*
*
*

Princesyafiq J



2 comments:

yenxi said...

aww..thank god it was a dream. i thought it was real. mothers are the world's most greatest people. glad that you love your mum as much as i do :)

Prince Syafiq J. said...

yah... thank god its only a dream...
if not, i doubt i will be in school...