Tuesday, September 22, 2009

drop it like its hot!

NOT!!!!!

Dropping is SOO NOT HOT!!!
nor cool!

DAMN!

I just checked my results.
And its kinda sad and surprising at the same time.
My GPA dropped by 0.25

ahhh...
:(

but up to my surprise,
i got an A in one of my module.
:D

Happy?
TOTALLY!!!

Never expected it!!
thought i would not do well in this year.
but its better than expected.
However,
being human, we always want more than what we have.


haiz....
but overall,
its kinda oklah...
(not good enough)

well,
all i can say it to do better next semester!
Jia You!!!!



...

Let's talk about Raya!
hahaha!
its kinda ok.
its funner when there are like toddlers around.
yah..
my married cousins all like gave birth.
then now got so many of them.
this is what makes raya a lot more fun.
with these toddlers around,
and their cuteness filling the atmosphere!!!

i wish i have their photos but sorry i don't.
my camera battery charger spoil.
so, my camera is not in use.
:(

so,
currently using my elder sis new phone
equipt with 8mega pixel camera!
Nokia N86!


awsome?
Totally!

my camera is only 7mp.
hehehe!



going to go sim lim tower tomorrow and get it repaired or get a new one.
my camera charger i mean...

if i were to buy a new camera,
i might consider Fujifilm Z30/ Z35

comes in cool colour and design!

if not,
it would be Fujifilm Z33 WP.

Cool right!!!
It is so freaking small!

92 (W) x 60 (H) x 21 (D) mm
its smaller than our regular ruler!
cool rite!!!

what i like about Fujifilm camera is that they comes in many eye-catching colours!
Bright colours!
and that is so ME!!!
hahahah!
I love colours!
dats y i told my sis to get me that camera.
:p

i think i should stop blogging and start my PP!!
argh!!!

*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ



No comments: