Monday, June 8, 2009

Professionla Profiling

I want to finish my PP by JUNE!!!!!
HAHAH!
Crazy?
YES I AM!

But its a GOOD Crazy!
Right?

It is!
No need to debate on it!

MUAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHA!!
*evil*

.....

Im getting a little nervous of the upcoming interview.
hehehe...
I dono what to wear..
omg!!!

....

going to meet michelle to do my pp on tuesday!
yeay!
actually i don wana go.
i mean i plan to do meet her.
but don really feel like going.
HELLO!
its the holiday!!!
But must go!
Have to go!
Force myself to go!
Jia Yo!
GO GO GO!

maybe im going swimming after that.
singapore is so freaking hot!
and its been some time since i soak myself in water!
and im goin tanning!
HAHHA!

not literally.
but on wednesday im going cycling with
YOUNGIES OLDIES!
WOOHOO!!
without nice..
boo hoo hoo...

but its ok!
Going to have fun in the sun!
I want to tan myself.
hehehe!

on top of that i need to CUT my hair!
CUT CUT CUT!
It getting a little too long..
Actually i plan to keep it long...
like long...
short long..
like not so long
not so short.
like short long
or long short.
get what i mean?
never mind
its ok if u don understand MY language.

actually i want to keep my hair long so that i can style like,

hehehehehehehehehehehehehheehhehehehehehee.....

maybe this...

cute right!

oppps!
almost there...
hehehehe!

with a little hair gel or spary or wax,

cool right??!!


yah...
but can't!
my hair is kinda curly.
I think it will turn up like,

if longer...


hahahahahah!

yeah..
i would love to keep a longer hair..
But not for now.
Hormones raging!!!
Pimple popping!
Soo NOT looking forward to it
So,
ive to keep my hair short.
i think im going back to the past.
Bringing back my punk hair!

rock on!

hahhahahh!

oklah!
going to continue with my pp

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


2 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

picture 1 will cause you more people's and make you look hagard. and picture two looks like he took a funny looking shaped bowl and used it to cut his hair..

http://celebrity-pics.movieeye.com/celebrity_pictures/Jensen_Ackles_878704.jpg

You might look handsome in this though..

or

http://media.photobucket.com/image/shea%20labouf/iloveyou17_08/Shia_LaBouf-001.jpg

just a suggestion. haha

Prince Syafiq J. said...

hahaha!
I like the 1st one!
the 2nd one... hmm... if i have shorter forehead i don mind... heheh.
well, thanx for ur suggestion!