Friday, June 12, 2009

can't get any better

that was my slogan for yesterday.
totally "awesome"

Let me tell you what happen.
I am suppose to have an interview with STB for this F1 promoter.
Knowing that they will be sending email for information,
internet is VITAL!

However,
the internet at home is giving me problem.
Serious NONO for an RP student.
Esp for ME!
No internet at home,
I can neither read email
nor reply email
(which is important as a leader)
I cant get information online.
I can't hold online meeting.
I don't really know what is happening there...

Since i cant read email,
I cant get the address of the interview.
"GOOD!"

On top of that, I can't make any research of my interviewee.
Thus, i am so unprepared.
"GOOD!"

I actually know where the place of interview is
but don't really know where e exact place is.
So,
i plan to meet my friend in orchard and take taxi from there.

At 2.15,
I was all ready to go out of my house.
All prepared.
Can't wait for the interview.
Excited and nervous.

Along the way,
a friend of mine called and i asked her to check my mail for me.
Unfortunately,
she can't open my mail.
There is seriously something wrong with my email.
Same thing happen few weeks back.
"GREAT!"

So,
while walking and talking on the phone.
I sense something wrong with my shoe.
That is my shoe

I looked down,
and THANK YOU!
My shoe sole is about to come out.
"OK, lets hope that it can last till the interview is over"
5 seconds later,
the half of it came off.
"OH GREAT!"

So,
i decide to walk back home and change shoe.
I had to drag my right leg.
Under the freaking HOT SUN!
In singlet and shirt.
A shirt!
Can u imagine how "cool" that is!

Dragging my feet back home.
Half way back home,
I cant stand dragging,
I pulled the whole sole off,
and walk!



I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT!

Knowing the shoe have i don't know what you call it
but i call it "heels"
I was limping!

So,
what comes after an IDOIT??

when i reach home,
I tried my white shoe.
An tell myself,
FORGET ABOUT IT!

DON'T GO!

undress myself
and watch TV!

It just can't get any better!

Later afternoon went cycling.
Cycled to Woodland, the usual place.
That kinda made up my day.

I kinda love speeding when it comes to cycling...
Try to get to 40km/h speed.
But couldn't.
Just a little bit more.
I was at 39.7km/h.
Almost there...
Almost there...

After 40km/h
im going for 45 then 50km/h baby!

I LOVE CYCLING
...

I can still remember
colliding into a boy when i was young.
I was around 8-10 years old
when was cycling under my block.
At a great speed.
Then i came to a junction,
I turn
and....

BANG!
hit to a boy of my age!
He fell down,
I had the shock of my life!
His family members where all there witnessing the incident.
I stop.
Look at the boy.
His dad pick him up.
I apologised.
Apologised a couple of times and went off.

My oh my!
Ever since then,
I don't dare speeding under block.
Never ever!

...

Despite all those sad events,
Wednesday was the best day of the holiday.
Went cycling at ecp with
YOUNGIES OLDIES
CD & IZAN.
Will
Update more once i get the photos.
That is next week...

*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: