Monday, June 15, 2009

Holidays out schools IN!

Guess what?
I'm in school now!!!
Yeah...
School just started...
Holiday wasn't enough.
But its ok!
Kinda tired...

Thanks to,

MISS CHELSEA ANNE RODGIRUES

for asking me the so called "MILLION DOLLAR" question!
It was bugging me all night!

The question is ,
Let's say I am in the bus.
And I am seating at the seat which will face another passenger.
Then there is this girl constantly looking at me.
Smiling.
(in another words, she likes me)

What would I do?

I couldn't sleep lat night because i was all over this question.

So,
I put myself in the situation and kinda try to act it out.
What Hannah say is true.
I won't do anything.
The least I would do is to reply back with a smile.

Let's say,
I have to approach her,
how would i approach her?

Hmm...

What I would do first is to ermm..
Play aorund with smiles.
Haha!
Sound kinda stupid!
But its like she smile at me then i smile at her back.
This will continue for some time,
just to make sure that we got the 'hang' of each other.

Then I will wipe out my phone and...


and pass my phone to her...

And just wait for her respond.

yeah...
That is scenario one.

Scenario 2 is,
to start a conversation.
Like talk about the common thing that we face.
Like the surrounding, weather, or people.
Maybe it have been raining for the past few days

"It have been raining lately. Getting kinda cold in here."
Maybe she reply, "Yah..."
"But it seems like we have a sun in the bus."
Then she will be like,"???"
"You. Despite the sad weather, I see you smiling through out the journey.
And i can say that kinda made up my day.. :) :) :)"

Haha!
Yeah..
That is what I might probably do.
Then we could continue the conversation from there.

Oh yah..
While I was acting going through the scenario,
I was listening to song.
And guess what song was played on my mp3???

The Way You Look At Me by Christian Bautisa

Christian Bautista...


yah...

*
*
*
*
*

PrinceSyafiqJ


3 comments:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

omg scenario 2 was cheesy...
please don't do that.

hahahaha

my darling syafiq.. you are 19.. time to learn how to get the ladies!!

You have hannah as practice!!
haha.. sorry my time limit was in sec 2 HAHAHA

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Haha!!! Chels... i know im 19!
i still got like 3-5 years before i start dating...
i wana enjoy my youth to the fullest!
and about love,
i will let fate decide and let it come naturally..
if it comes, it comes. if not, let me be a 40 year old virgin!
hahahahaaa!!!

Girl in the Kaftan said...

unless someone rapes you hahaha.. and i don't mean find a girl now but you've got to develop the courage for the upcoming 3-5 years time!!
Or you might just settle for some cheesy speed dating where all the woman are 40 yr olds unshaven and shit living with their cats.!



eww.. an dlal wanting to get laid by you.. err.. okok i'll spare you the graphics in my head. I have a very wild imagination