Saturday, January 26, 2008

To all the ladies...


ONLY for the LADIES!!!
Kids, LISTEN to these!
I am soo NOT surprise if this happens to YOU girls!

It is actually a "Mom song", sung to the William Tell Overture,
by Anita Renfroe!
This song is about "What a mom says in 24hr",
squeezed to 2min 55sec!

You GOT to check it out!

Enjoy the song, William Tell Momsense!



It is so popular that it is even sold in iTunes!
Gosh!
You go MOM!

---

Just now i went shopping to Bugis with Pei Yu.
I'm glad that I went, coz i bought a new Bermudas.
Love it!
I really petty her coz some IDIOTIC SMOKER,
accidentally burnt her thigh.
The place is already crowded, still want to smoke!
FUCK to ALL SMOKERS!!!!!!
HATE SMOKERS FOREVER!!!!!!
GET THE FUCKING SHIT HELL OUT OF HERE!


Here are the photos...
More will be painted up pretty soon~!




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J

I know what you are going to sing mom...





No comments: