Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its D day!

Today is D day.
(23Jan08)
I went to Sentosa!
At last! Have been dying to go wit my friends... I really had LOADS of FUN... Thanx girls for making it happen. Thanx Chelsea, Hannah & Jolyn! To Vignes, Tabitha and Ain, we will go there again. More photo will be painted as soon as i have edit them.

*
*
*
Now
(1.31am, My watch)
12hour and 29min
till my results are out...
Gosh...
Feeling kind of nervous,
at e same time,
i am rather calm...
Its a mixed feeling...
Not sure whether i can go to sleep later.
I will try to.

What I am looking for (at least):
English- B3
Math- A2
Science- B4
Food & Nutrition- B3
Combine Humanities- B3
If not, passing them well is good enough.
-
Tourism course!
The course that is damn HOT!
People are crazy about it!
And I am one of them!
Gosh!

What i actually want is
to be able to get to JC.
Coz as far as i know, none of my relative
ever get into a JC or POLY.
So I am here to make me proud
and my parents!
I want to prove to them that I am not like them!
And i am capable of doing well!

But I will go to Poly!
Coz I am soo NOT those Geek
who can put their arse on the chair
and
get whole chunk of word into their blain(brain).
I am more of a active person. (physically)
Mentally, not up to standard.
Hehe...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Prince Syafiq J

i think its too GAY!


Blue cool...
I need to be cool...
Peace & Serenity...




No comments: