Sunday, January 13, 2008

I think I feel I say I...

*pause the music to get a better feel*
Life is fun when there are people around you.
The more, the marrier.
But what happens when they are not there?
I do have loads of friends.
And with that, I have a lesson that needed to be learn.
The lesson is;
Be more Independent.
and Not to rely much on other.

I have to be independent is because,
there WILL be a time that I will be alone.
That is the time when I need to entertain myself and do anything on my OWN.
I admit that I do have a lot of clicks,
but all of them have their own life.
One moment you will always be with them.
Next other moment,
...
( hope you know what i mean )

The reason for me to not rely much on others is because,
people whom you think will always be there for you,
might not be there.
Even though they say, "I will always be there for you."
The word 'always' is NOT equal to ALL THE TIME!
Never.
That is what I realise.
I tell you this;
"You might have the most perfect plan in the world. BUT, if you rely on all this things (people) to make it work,
forget about it!
And
make a perfect plan for your own!"
I've been through this a lot of time.
And beginning to get frustrated over it!
But i dont show my frustration to anyone...
I will just bottle them up and paint a happy smile on my face.
*
*
*
*
*
.Black Art.
In this part, is the part that I have never say it to anyone before.
Not my parents, best friends or who ever.
You are the first one to know what is inside my bottle.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
One reason why i don't communicate with my younger sister
is because
I want to avoid having conflict with her.
I know that it may sound ridiculous, stupid and idiotic
but its the truth.
What I want is to have a happy life.
Life where there is NO conflict.
Just peace.
But after going through it,
I realise that there is NO such thing as that!
Everyone HAVE to face that.
If it was not my sister,
it would be somebody else.
Like friends, outsiders, etc...
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I don't understand why must there be conflict?
Is it necessary in our lives?

People say that after a conflict would make the bond closer.

In a way is quite logical.

Another way,
BULLSHIT!
I believe that you need to go through something bad,
to get something good.
Why can't we go through something good, to get something good?

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J




No comments: