Monday, October 17, 2011

moving on



I am just lazy to blog.

Nonetheless.



I have been in a pretty crazy ride.

Life have been good.
But on the other side.
Pretty much going down south.

Those who have been following me on twitter must have seen it.
I think its very obvious.
Ill just confess it here.

I was pretty much attached.
And it didnt work out well.
I mean, on my part, I have tried.
But seems like the other party choose to let it go.

I was ready to make sacrifices for the other party.
But it wasnt really accepted in some ways.
I was really what the other party was looking for.

I mean what else can I do?

All I can say is that the other party is very much a good person.
Very understanding.
Kind.
All the good stuff.
Naturally a good person.

The way the other party looks.
The vibe that the other party give.
Its all good.
Its like a sun.

Just shining and give you that comfortable warm feeling.

I just cant bear to let it go because the other party was very much a good person.
I mean it was my first.
So,
its hard to let it go.

Now that there is no more us.
There is only me.
I am all alone.

Hmmm...
The feeling of loneliness.
The feeling of where am I.
The feeling of what am I going to do now.
The feeling of...

Everyday I asked myself,
what are you doing?
are you already moving on?
are you okay?
are you thinking of me coz I am thinking of you.

Emotionally attached to you.
You cannot cheat your feelings.
I would be lying if I dont have feelings for you.
Up till now.

There are so many things that reminded me of you.

I took the train, and some one smelled like you.
I look at someone, a very close resemblance of you.
I look at some product, reminded me of you.
The food that I ate.
All those advices you gave.

In those short period.
I got to know you so much.


All these makes it harder for me to move on.


Now it have been awhile.
Sometimes I feel like I have moved on.
Sometimes I feel like I am still on the day US didnt exist.

Whatever it is,
I am telling myself.
I will move on.
I am going to move on.
Moving on will I.


It may be hard.
I may take days.
I may take weeks.
I may take months.
I may take years.
I WILL MOVE ON.

...






















































*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: