Tuesday, October 18, 2011

emotional change

feeling.

For some reason,
I can feel now.

For some reason,
I can get emotional.
I get more emotional right now.

My tears are like free.

Last time,
I have hard time feeling others.
I barely cry nor just teared.


I can watch love stories, or sad movies and be like
oh.. ok..
so sad...
but emotionally fine.
its like not affected.


Now,
i can feel sad at many simple things.
That day i was watching extreme make over home edition.
They were talking about some of the hard times and the person cried.

And in the name of god!
I felt so sad.
and i started tearing!

I was like WOW!
How in the world did that happen?
I have watched the show like a million times
and now i started tearing.
Not only one time,
but many time!

when i listen to love song at night also.
i managed to listen to the lyrics and capture the intention.
i teared.
not because of the break up but i dont know why.
*maybe the break up have affected me and partly contributed*

but still,
I am just amazed.

not only that,
the idea of getting angry is starting to be on me.
i somewhat can get angry easily.
for some reason,
i start to defy my mother.
i talked back.
which i dont do.

i would usually just keep quiet and keep the comment to myself.
just not defy her.
ill just keep my mouth shut.
and not say a word or even a sound.

i feel like a teenager right now.
feel like i am going through what teenagers does.
try to go against the current.

trying to prove that I am right.
trying to be dominant.
trying to claim my rights.
trying to think that I am always right.
trying to think that all my decision is right even though it is wrong.

i dont like this idea.
i dont like all those idea.
i dont like what i am right now.

this is not a good change.


...


anyway,
i found my new love.

Kelly Low Jiayi.
I Love you so much!
I love how much we love so many things so similar.
I love how we know how we feel.
I love how we know how we think.
I love the fact you are a part of my life.
I love you Kelly.

...

too much negative post here.
will paint up some bright colours on the next post.


*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: