Monday, August 8, 2011

move on?



I want to tell you something.
Something that might broke your heart.

I have told you this.
But I am very afraid of moving on.

I feel for you.
But I dont really really feel for you.

I dont know how to explain it.

For some reason I dont know why,
I cant see you filling up my empty heart.

Maybe it takes time.

But what happen if time dont work?
and nothing happens?

I will end up hurting you.

Which I dont want to.
Which I dont intend to.

I dont want you to see this as a 'try out' for me.
I am myself trying my best to be serious about it.



Should I just take a step back?

Should I just cut the string between us?

Should I just wait?


What should I do?


I feel like I am having a city in my brain.
Loads of building, complex winding roads.
Extremely populated and polluted.
It is just so complex.
I think I shall call it
CompleXity!


I am very very sorry if I hurt you in the end...


*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J



No comments: