Thursday, August 4, 2011

lets do it together



It seems like you are already running the marathon.
While I merely started warming up.

I think you are moving too fast.
Dont you think so?



Coz I dont feel for you.
I dont have that urge to be with you.
I dont have that need for you.
I dont think I am there yet for you.
I dont think I am ready for you.

If I am not ready,
We are not ready.

There is no We when there is only you.
We only exist because of me and you.


Lets stop for now.
You take a few steps back.
And lets take a baby step forward; Together.

Because I still dont understand you.
And you still dont understand me.

I still dont know you.
And you still dont know me.


We need to be comfortable with each other.
And I am not fully comfortable with you.
As a friend?
Yes.
More than that?
No.

I want to be able to talk to you like how i talk to my friends.

This diamond is still buried deep down below
and have not shown its true colour.

And you have not seen my colours.
It maybe beautiful
It maybe ugly
It all depends on your eyes.


If you want Us to be love.
A superficial one.
Then,
I am sorry.
Unfortunately, I am not one of them.
I have a complex mindset.
I have deep thoughts.
And love is one that I am exploring now.

So, if you are just scratching the surface,
dont scratch mine.

I am trying to dig a deep hole to find the true meaning of it.

If you want Us to be love,
we have to take sail the voyage together.
And I sail it slow and steady.

I dont want to start sailing when the boat is only partially not done.


Here is the songs.




*
*
*

prince syafiq j


No comments: