Saturday, January 22, 2011

enstyle



(click on the photo for larger view)
WOW!
Should I be honoured???
I mean this came in very random!
LIKE totally very very random!

A glance through,
it look like some other spam or virus.

But after reading it
I seems rather believable.
I went to facebook,
and yes. its there.
Many other people are there also.
But not yet launch.

The most WOW thing that caught my attention is the 2 words circled.
Firstly, they did research!
and i believe they must have spent some time on my blog.

next is to LEAD!
Like LEAD???
omg!
WOW!
Interesting!!!

hahahha!
I JUST replied the persons email.
hahah!
You can see i hardly check my email
via the numerous amount of email not read.

Now it is still a mystery.
and I am waiting for things to happen.


Jia you!

enstyle is a social network that focuses on fashion, and works only inside Facebook

We made it for people that style is an important part of their life, want to express their unique taste, and get inspired by others



*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J


No comments: