Friday, February 26, 2010

City Alive

Before I talk about Chingay,
I want to talk about City Alive first.
Yeah!

Singapore Biggest Street Dance Party

organised by PAYM

Got complimentary tickets from performing in Chingay.
And would NOT want to put it to waste.

Was with CD, Didi, Fatin and Dhana.



Had an awesome time there.
Though it was right after Chingay,
all tired and everything.
but come on!
Party and Dance!
Surely not tired one.
Coz Dance don't spell Tired!
hehehe..


All I can say is that felt like clubbing.
I think.

The DJ...
Music...
Lights...
Drinks...
Crowd...

With all those, does not make it sound like a club?






I had one crazy experience there.
My clique was dancing in a circle.
Than there were 2 Caucasian man dancing together.
Randomly going from one place to another.
So they were dancing beside me.
Kinda close.
So I kinda joined them dancing.
or let them in the circle.
then i had the shock of my life!

one man put his sweaty cap on my head.
ewww!!!
and i was like What The Hell!!!
Than i took it away and gave him back.
Then he come close and like beg me for something.
He went down on his knees and like beg me.
I pushed him away.

I have no freaking idea what he was asking for.
Like seriously.
It was scary!!!

You want to say they are gay but they don look gay.
Look pretty manly.
I think they are just drunk!
Especially the one that begged me for something..














All i can say is that,
i am still stiff while clubbing.
I mean like,
how am i suppose to dance?
what am i suppose to dance?
my body is all caught up with what i do in school.
letting it loose is hard.
hhahahah

however,
City Alive was AWESOME!!!
HAHHA!

Now i briefly know how clubbing taste like,
i feel like going clubbing man...
Hahahah!
Noti boy!

Any one wants to go clubbing???
hahahahahah!


I think all those photos,
will spoil my reputation.
My GOOD BOY reputation.
Hahaha...
Especially those who don't really know me well.
Or know me at all!
Look at those pictures.

I'm not proud of it.
(the clubbing thinging)

but it was a good experience.


*
*
*
PrinceSyafiqJ



No comments: