Saturday, April 26, 2008

My School ROCKS!!!!! Not yours!!!!

School was fabulous!!!
I couldn't say much.
And going to let the photos say EVERYTHING...








Something was not meant to be seen there...
Hehe...!
































*Our PINK day!!*
16 April 2008






HELP!!!






Love NUM!!!


*Our BROWN day!*
17 April 2008



Need to get use the my NEW camera!








Women will always be awed by SUPERMAN!!!





*Our RED day!*
18 April 2008

CD's head is SO strong that he got veins on his forehead!
















*Our GREEN day!*
22 April 2008
Its EARTH DAY!!!!

















Basically that is all I got...
Will be uploading more if I have...

Why I love school?
Besides all the friends that I made,
I like the school time table.
although its all the same everyday,
I like the attention that i get during presentation.

You know me,
such an
"ATTENTION ATTRACT-KER!"
It feels great!
It will boost my confidence!
Nothing better than that!
I LOVE REPUBLIC POLY!

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J









No comments: