Saturday, April 12, 2008

Long Long Story

Updated
Oh my!
I have not been Blogging for such a long time!
And I got LOADS to say.
Let me List down what I want to say;

1) My Cousins Birthday celebration
2) My Birthday
3) Chelsea's Room
5)Outings!
6) New schools Orientation
5) My new school ROCKS!!!

Basically that is what I have in my mind now...

**********

My Cousins Birthday.
She turn 24 this year!
Which falls on 14 March
HAPPY VERY BELATED BDAE!!!
HAHA!
She celebrated it at a chalet at Pasir Ris
Downtown East.
I stay overnight from 13 March.
I was actually suppose to stay till 15 March.
But, I was exhausted by the end of the party.
Thus i went back home.
I also planned to go watch my MDH juniors perform for DanceWorks
on 15 March,
but was too tire to wake up.
Haha.
I didn't took much photo there.
Here are just what I have.

The Birthday GIRL!!!
Princess ANA!


What is a chalet without...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BBQ!!!!

Haha!

My very own,
Otak-Otak Boys!
Hakim & Danish.

Its soo HOT!!!
Prince & Idham!

AND...

"COOKED" sausage anyone???


One thing to say about this photo is,
I LOOK SUPER GAY LAH!!!!!
OMG!!!

SOO HATE THIS PHOTO!


*******

My Birthday Celebration
I am Officially 18 on
29 March
1829
Go buy 4D!
Sure WIN!!!
Haha...

OK, back to my birthday.
On 28 March,
my dad asked me to ask some of my cousins to come.
N I did asked.
The next day,
when i woke up,
I saw LOADS of food on the table!

Mummy & Daddy SOO BUSY!!!

I was like,
Whats up with the food?
I know its my birthday,
but...
Only later then I found out that
my parents invited ALL
my uncle and aunt to come.


I was like...!
OK....
YAHOOOOO!!!!
Hehe...
I didnt have any photo in my phone.
I need to get them from my sis.
Coz shes the "camera women" of the day.
I did enjoyed it!
I had loads of FUN!!!
WAHAHAHAHH!!!
All thanx to my parents!
Thank You MUMMY & DADDY VERY MUCH!!! MUAX!

My Birthday cake! I LOVE fruit cakes! Haha!

NO GIRLS ALLOWED!!!



>.< Kids + Bicycle = FUN!!!



My younger bro!


Hmmm... Wonder when I will get my own... Hehe!


Karaoke anyone???


Satay! Satay!



LADIES!!!

Lastly,
.
.
.
.
.
.

CAZZIE ALIVE!!!! YEAH!!!



********

Chelsea's Room

While Chelsea was away in
Australia,
I revamp her room!
MUAHAHAHAHA!!!
Alot of hard work you know!
But all worth it!
Thanx to Hannah, Christy
especially Tita.
Whom has helped me ALOT!
Thanx!




On cloud 9!


Hannah's new free highlight!

ermm......
I forgot where I keep the photo of her room..
Hehe..


*******

Outings

Actually this should come before Chels room.
Photos of us sending Chels to Aust.
Me, Hannah, Jolyn, Tabitha






























And here are some Interesting
stuff that i saw.

HOLY COW!!!



An essential guide to
SINGLISH!
WTH!


********

Outings

Went out with Jolyn & Ain
the day before school starts!

We ate at Fish & Co.
It made a SUPER BIG hole in my pocket.
But, worth it!
I LOVE FISH!















Fuck you!!!


Im soo sad...
I just made a sin...




Friends Forever!



I have got to go now...
Will continue more later!





No comments: