Saturday, January 12, 2013

Like a pig

Thanx to dance on Monday, my calves is hurting like bloody mother f. Like seriously!!!

On Tuesday I went back to camp for PT. And damn ran 2.4km. Nope. I only jogged. My calves already started to ache. Not bad but pretty bad for me to start limping after that.

On Wednesday morning, I was handicapped. Almost. I mean I couldn't walk properly. Was literally limping to camp. And I opted out from PT. I just sat down and watch people run. And also did a few sit ups for like 10mins or so...

My friend said a skinny man with abs is like useless. Just like a fat girl with big boobs.
I got not much comment on that... haha
For me, I know that I am already very skinny. Having abs is the only thing I can be happy about because anyother part of my body are just simple urgh...

Back to my story. Today I was like a pig. In camp, I had my duty. Duty ended, went to sleep. Woke up eat my lunch, watched a little bit of tv and went back to sleep. Woke up, eat dinner, watch a movie and went to sleep. Woke up for duty, now I'm going back to sleep.

Don't I sound like a pig??? Hahaha
All I do is just eat tv sleep.

Living the life ns life...
I'm loving it!

No comments: