Monday, May 9, 2011

unaccepting the accepted.



Its the problem again.
the body problem.
I still have yet come to a point where i accept
my "beautiful" body.

seriously.

there is no way i can sit down and tell myself this.
I LOVE MY BODY.

Sometimes i go out,
and see slim or i should say skinny guys in singlet or tank tops,
i always wonder,
where in the world does he get the confidence to
show so much skin?
or i should say BONES!

Some are even in a tiny little speedos!
that is like MAJOR!
i can see that you are very comfortable with your own body.

I am here not craving for perfection.
Who is?

I dont expect to have washboard abs, big chest or what so ever.
Just want to look healthy.
Healthier.
Something that is more accepted by norm.


however,
after listening to this song,
what can i do?



*
*
*

PrincesyafiqJ



No comments: