Sunday, November 29, 2009

those days...

had nothing to do on a Saturday night.
so, i deiced to follow my parents to my neighbours' relatives chalet.
their children and i were close last time.
When we were young.

We always play dog and bone outside my house
when they have some kind of gathering.
But not now.
We are like strangers.

I went there being all quiet.

Partly because of school.
When i reached secondary 3.
I start to study hard.
I fully concentrate on my N level in seconday 4.

Thus,
I confined myself at home to study instead of going out and play.
or at least mingle with them.

Its a miracle that so many things has happen.

One of them got a tattoo and dare to smoke in front of everyone.
His sister is already married with one child.
Both had their hair bleached.
Total M&M!

Than another one.
Still look the same.
As beautiful as before.
But her younger sister grew!
Looking more mature.
Her younger brother also grew.
but mainly the tummy.
Man,
he is way rounder than.
I am not trying to discriminate him or what so ever.

The rest are pretty much the same.
All the kids are now becoming young man and women.

And those grown up have a family with their children running around.

WAIT!
WAIT! WAIT!

I want to take back my words about the
'kids running around'.
They weren't running around.
they were not.

i was expecting them to.
but.
man oh man.

they were obediently sitting on the sofa playing PSP.

WTH!

Where is the life of a KID???
PSP???

I would really love to see them running around.
Shouting and laughing their hearts out!

But not kids in this generation.
no.
not them.

Their life now is based on that
Human-made-gadget-that-took-away-what-a-children-life-meant-to-be.

How boring is that???
In comparison to my childhood,
i am pretty sure there is a lot more joy!

Man oh man...

Can someone bring in the true JOY in this kids life.
Show them the true meaning of
"BEING A KID"


Just don't let those images fade away.


....


My Chingay rehearsal just started yesterday.
My oh my!
I will be like fried chicken by the end of the whole chingay!!!

The rehearsal is under the HOT SUN!!!
Those rehearsal on Saturday starts at 9pm
and ends at 1pm!

And that is the Hottest time of the day!

So if you see me looking tanner,
you should know the reason.

I know i am complaining and should just quit.
But nah...
I am going to continue on.
At least I can make use of these time for tanning.
Hehehehe.

They kinda need more people,
so if your interested,
do sign up.
Or look for me.

...

School.
aiyoh!!!
School is going to be crazy on monday.
Due to the holiday on Friday,
my class will be pushed forward.
So Friday class will be on Monday.
Friday class is Service Management.
In the class, have to be in cooperate wear.
And also have to go to RHC.
On top of that,
its MONDAY!!!
MONDAY BLUES!!!

And monday got dance.
So can someone tell me how to bring my bag to school??
I mean i cant possibly bring my backpack with cooperate wear right?!
Like it don't match.
I need to bring my laptop, charger, clothes for dance and many more.
And further more i don even have any simple looking bag.
All my bag are like crazily decorated with you know what.
soo..
yah..

Im going to have find a way to solve this problem.
ARGH!!!!

On the bright side,
Friday class is 8.30 class.
It starts early and ends early!
YEAH!!!!


All i can say is that i don't like Wednesday class.
SUCKY!!!!!!!!
Management Accounting!
urgh..
Disgusting!!
VERY DISGUSTING!
If i could drop this module,
i would LOVE to!
With all my heart!
But its my core module.
WTH!!!

This coming week is going to be one hectic week.
Wait!
When was my week never hectic????!!!
Hahaha!
Always hectic.
Well,
i think can 'tahan' this for the moment.
As in like school.

I can go through this madness in school.
Till 2011.
then i graduate.
then party like nobody's business till 2012.
The world ends!
MUAHAHHAHHAAAHAH!!!!!

Kidding.
I know 2010 will not really happen.
NOT in MY calender for sure!!!!
Hahahaah!

.....

I miss my BFF!!!


When are we meeting again...
I miss you guys so much.....

*
*
*
*

PRINCESYAFIQj


1 comment:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

you met us and you got to meet chewbacca!! hahaha