Wednesday, August 12, 2009

a little of something from nothing...

is this what i am looking for in my life?


hehe..
gosh!
I am such a despo!
a total despo!
HAHAHAHH!

Thanx a lot to my elder sis!
She bought that shirt for me in KL.
Hahah!
So cute lah!

I can honestly say this really attracted a lot of attention in school!!!
Like HELL alot!
But what ever!
I am so used to those stares...

Awesome shirt!
HAHAHAHAAHA!

...

Not getting enough sleep lately.
I think im having insomnia.
I THINK ONLY!

Always have hard time getting myself to sleep.
Have been sleeping late lately.
I always want to sleep early.
But couldn't.

Its funny that I am always tired,
but when i get on my bed,
there will always be something on my mind.

My mind is just too active at night.
When my body is exhausted,
they start playing as if its noon.
Haiz..

Think.
Think.
Think about life
friends,
school,
responsibility,
reflection,
what to wear to school tomorrow,
family,
and many many many many more...

It is so stressful!
I tried listening to soft music.
Coz it works last time.
I tried playing sudoku,
to squeeze all those brain juice out and make myself tired.
Tried counting hair.
Tried eating.
Tried drinking warm milk.
Tried so many things...
By the time i stop,
there will always be something on my mind.

Like this,
i cannot R.I.P.

...

Well,
on Thursday,
my IG is having this student choreography showcase.

To all RP students,
if you are free or got nothing to do,
(free and nothing to do are both the same meaning. why am i repeating them?)
do come down aite!
Its FREE!
Hahah!

OKlah!
Ive got to go now..
See yall again!

*
*
*
*


No comments: