Saturday, July 11, 2009

wantless

life is fill with full of obstacle.
being human,
it is natural for human to have many needs and wants.
it not easy to meet all you needs and wants
and appreciate life unchangingly

i think,
it is all the wants that is not making us content with our life.
human always want more than what they have.
sticking to one is always not enough.
we just want more.
this 'want more' is what holding us back from being happy with life.
by right it takes no effort to be happy.


i already have all the needs in life.
i should already be content with my life.

i just need to remove my wants.
just find them rather redundant.

but how am i going to put a coat of fire over all my wants?
and let them burn by the rage of the furious orange existence.

All i need is a simple cup of appreciation to indulge...

*
*
*

princeSyafiqj



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic website, I hadn't noticed paintedstucco.blogspot.com previously during my searches!
Continue the wonderful work!

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a message for the webmaster/admin here at paintedstucco.blogspot.com.

May I use part of the information from your blog post above if I give a link back to your site?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Hello there,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at paintedstucco.blogspot.com.

Can I use some of the information from this post above if I provide a backlink back to this site?

Thanks,
John

Prince Syafiq J. said...

Hi James,

Thank you for the comment.
Feel free to use them.

Have a nice day!