Monday, February 2, 2009

tragedy=misery

when tragedy meets,
things just come crashing down.

its fate.
nobody can change it.
its all in the hands of God.
the remote does not belong to us.
we cannot control our life.

this belong to God..........

yah....
The thing is that,
i went to the hospital to visit my dad's friend's son.
He was admitted in the hospital.
In the Intensive Care.
When I looked at him.
I tell you.
Oh My God!
I am so going to love myself more.
I looked at him stranded aimlessly on bed.
Not being able to move.
Not being able to do anything but to just let the tears do the talking.

I dont know how he feels.
I only know the word
agony, misery, suffocation, torment, sorrow, despair,
but i don't really know how it feels like.


If i were in his shoe,
I would just tell the doctor to take the plug off.
And let peace bestow me.

Life in the moment is just to painful to bear.
Going back to Heaven is the most appropriate place for
this lonely soul of mine.



.
.
.

Its just to sad to see things happening.
I just want to wish him well.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

princesyafiqj


1 comment:

Girl in the Kaftan said...

"Life in the moment is just to painful to bear.
Going back to Heaven is the most appropriate place for
this lonely soul of mine."
???

i'm here k.. love you