Sunday, August 24, 2008

JAPALANG!

Japalang!
What?!!!
Japalang!
What?!!!
Japalang!
Whatever...........!!!!


Hah.........
My team's cheer...


Jive Camp was Awesome!
And Japalang was my team name!
Kind of anyhow kind of name.
But HEY!
We won't the 1st prize ok!!!
Thanx for my teammates!
Pignette, Sandra, Barry and Terry!
Love you guys!

Let me tell you what happen.

1st day.
There was a race in school.
1st stop was rock climbing in sports hall.
I was damn glad to go on the wall!!
Have been years since i get a grip of the wall!!!!
Knowing that I have not been using my arm muscles for a long time,
aching on the arm is expected.
And no doubt that my arm are aching now!
but worth it!
hehe.
They say that there will be a rock climbing competition
coming up in October.
YEAY!!!
Can wait to try!

Since our team finished the race pretty fast, we cam-whored
for a moment.
Esp the came-whore boy!
Terry!

Acting like Marilyn Monroe



Haha!

There were skit competition at night.
Pignette really loves it a lot!
She is the director!
and narrator.
Aiyah!
I know she love it a lot!!!
Hehe.
And i can say that it was her best production.


Btw, the camp allows us to sleep anywhere we want.
I was like hell yeah!
at last!
I can sleep with my wife!
haha!
i did sleep beside her!
hehe!



my hair is simply ugly without hair gel.
argh!

btw, thay guy there his name is,
Mcmillan!
Cool right!

sleeping in camp
was of coz nothing compared to
sleeping at home.

day 2 was the best i can say.
We had amazing race in the whole of Woodlands.
that is Admiralty, Woodland and Marsiling!
One of the rule was,
no taking of transport/vehicle for traveling.
"YEAY!!!"
-_- roll eyes -_-
FREAKS!

The 1st stop.
We went through 3 parks in marsiling
to find the 1st station.
took 1 hour to reach!
Along the way,
we collaborate with another team.
Hot Asses.
And when we join,
we call ourself.
Hot Japalang Asses!
Overall,
i did enjoyed myself.
one of the bonus challenge,

We each team have to send a representative
and dress with plastic bag.


and in order to get the points,
we have to wear them to the other station.
I was like,
WTH.................!!!!!

Look at me!
ESP MY ARSE!
PANTAT JET DOK!!!!!

so, i was like that,
from woodlands stadium
all the way to
Singapore Sports School!
Its FAR OK!!!!!
Imagine how many weird stares I get???
OMG!!!!

3.18pm
23August2008
Marks the end of Jive camp.
....

Dad fetch me home.
Haha!
Then went to KKH.
To see my cousin's new born baby!
Sadly couldn't see the baby
coz it was facing low blood pressure.
It was in the special care unit.
Its a boy anyway.
Name:
Muhammad Aniq
coincidentally,
it was my elder brother's birthday!

Took some photos wif my other cousin.


i look like some makcik tudung pakai helmet.

..........

Since my mum didn't get to watch the fireworks
on National Day,
we went to watch it at OneFullerton
for the Fireworks Festival.

It was
AWESOME
SPECTACULAR
ASTONISHING
BREATHTAKING
DAZZLING
MAGNIFICENT
SENSATIONAL
very WOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!



My favourite was the one on
1:40, 1.46, 8:17 minute.

here are some photos from my phone.
didn't bring my cam!
such a waste!

*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J














No comments: