Thursday, December 27, 2007

*i MISS*i LOVE*i HATE*i NEW*


i MISS

My Nokia 5300 xpressmusic!
My dad is using *my-his phone.
*(actually he bought the phone, but i use it since his boss bought him a new one. Which is spoilt for the moment...)
Im now using my old phone which was hard to get from...

-

THEM!

Christmas is almost OVER! present is still not changed...



Cam whore with my 2 Princess...



Krystal...

Sexy! Miss her too...



Banana & Tabitha




MY HONEY!



***



i LOVE

i just fell in love with a new phone...
She's sleek, sexy, slutty (just kidding) and more...



Samsung F210.
Just LOOK at IT!
Which PRINCE SYAFIQ J dont love this kind of phone???!!!
TELL ME!!!




Here comes ITS Brother....
Samsung F200
Both siblings captured MY HEART, just like THAT!
Ahhh......
How i wish i could own them....



***


i HATE

MAT & MINAHS....
I am absolutely DISGUSTED by them!
M&M SUCK FOR LIFE!!!!

-

My teeth!
They are just U.G.L.Y!
I dont have any picture of it now...
Coz i dont have the phone now...!
ARGH!!!!

-

How to make yourself MORE PHOTOGENIC?
Coz i am really NOT!
Just LOOK CLOSELY at ALL my photos...
They are just like....
ALL OVER THE PLACE....
Haiz....

There are actually MORE...
But not now...


***


i NEW

Cant post it now...
coz no picture...

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Prince Syafiq J

Classic...



I'm changing... NOT to Hulk!




I'm just too CUTE to be like Betty Boob...


No comments: